A Time for Dust
Anything published by Wizards of the Coast for Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 is good, but here are some things you probably should know.
- 4d6 drop, elite array, or 20 point buy.
- Level 5.
- Characters must have at least one class level.
- No gestalt.
- Traits are okay.
- Flaws are okay.
- No action points.
- Replacement class features/kits from Unearthed Arcana are okay.
- The controversial books Magic of Incarnum and Tome of Battle are okay, but please don’t minmax it.
- 3.0-3.5 conversion is okay as long as you can provide a WotC conversion guide to me.
- If in doubt, ask me.